Monday, January 9, 2012

What does the poem Your Laughter by Pablo Neruda mean to you?

Quítame the bread, if you want,

quítame the air, but

you to me do not clear laughter.

You do not clear the rose to me,

the lance that you shell,

the water that suddenly

it explodes in your joy,

the sudden wave

of silver that is born to you.



My fight is hard and I return

with the tired eyes

sometimes of to have seen

the Earth that it does not change,

but when entering your laughter

it raises the sky looking for to me

already bre for me all

the doors of the life.



Love mine, in the hour

darker it shells

your laughter, and if suddenly

you see that my blood stains

the stones of the street,

rie, because your laughter

it will be for my hands

like a fresh sword.



Next to the sea in autumn,

your laughter must raise

its foam cascade,

and in spring, love,

I want your laughter like

the flower that I hoped,

the blue flower, the rose

of my sonorous mother country.



Ríete at night,

of the day, the moon,

ríete of the streets

twisted of the island,

ríete of the streets

twisted of the island,

ríete of this clumsy one

boy whom he loves to you,

but when I open

the eyes and I close them,

when my steps go,

when they return my steps,

niégame the bread, the air,

the light, the spring,

but your laughter never

because it would die to me.

What does the poem Your Laughter by Pablo Neruda mean to you?
I don't like Pablo Neruda, besides, in english is a ridiculous thing


No comments:

Post a Comment